We are a community
An exclusive, member’s only studio, serving women who value the importance of fitness and proper nutrition.
Short, but highly effective workouts, at convenient times that work with your busy schedule! Get in and get on with the rest of your day!
Not your mother’s workout! We train you the way your body was intended to move. We are the missing piece to your fitness journey!
Features and Benefits Comparison
This is by no means a definitive list of all the the ways small group training, personal training, and online/off-site training can serve you. But, we find that some folks have a difficult time deciding which service is right for them. Although some people do well by themselves or using DVD’s, we find that most people get healthier, long-lasting results with personalized services provided by us.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Perfect & convenient location. Concise training in a friendly atmosphere. I have become stronger, faster and overall in much better shape in a few months. Workouts are creative and class times are easy to fit into a busy schedule. I am challenged and supported through every workout. Great price for personalized training in a group setting. “Dineen
“Laura Kraman has created an amazing gym! The atmosphere is fun, the members are friendly and the workouts are challenging and effective. The workouts are always different and interesting, a combination that makes you actually look forward to the next workout. I can’t wait for 7pm to roll around so I can login to see what she has planned for the next day! If you are looking to change things up and see results, I highly recommend this gym. Laura is extremely knowledgeable and is dedicated to her clients – she wants each of us to succeed to our fitness goals and she has the tools and experience to guide us to them. Love love love this gym!”Amanda
“This gym is amazing!! The environment is extremely positive and supportive, and is the perfect place for anyone looking to get in shape or just looking for a new challenge. Laura Kraman (owner and trainer) is incredible! She is extremely knowledgeable and personable; and although the workouts are challenging, she makes them fun and enjoyable! This is definitely the place to be if you want to feel healthier and stronger!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes you all so different than other studios?
- Did you know that becoming a Certified Personal Trainer is very easy? Yep! And, not all certifications are the same. A trainer can become certified within a weekend if they wanted too. Next thing you know, they are teaching you how to deadlift, and “pop,” there goes your back! I have 15 years experience with one of the best certifications in the industry. You have to experience how I teach to fully understand.
- Most of our classes are 30 minutes. You get in and get out! This is great for busy people and we are ALL busy. We superset (perform exercises back to back with minimal rest) exercises and keep the intensity high so you walk out feeling like you just worked out for an hour!
- Unlike some new boutique studios, we do not have one style. You will not be kickboxing everyday, although we offer it. You will be moving your body in various ways so it NEVER adapts.
- We take time for you. You need a one-on-one to go over your nutrition or an exercise? You got it! It’s laid back here.
- You have an injury or an issue? We study it and find out ways we can better serve you. We even ask to speak with your doctor. Our goal is to help you get better and healthier.
- We are a community. Saturdays are one of the best days of the week because members from other classes get to see one another. We are a family without the drama! No cliques either.
Should I choose Personal Training or Small Group Training?
There are a couple factors which you should consider when deciding on Personal verses Small Group Training.
- Do you know what are squats, push ups, situps, burpees, planks? You do not necessarily have to do them correctly because we find that most people, even with previous experience, aren’t.
- Can you get down on the floor? You will be asked to get down on the floor. However, we can modify anything. Some of our women use chairs to assist them.
- Can you move from exercise to exercise easily? You might get winded at first, but you must keep in mind our workouts are only 30 minutes. Keep in mind, we move quickly too. So, you may want to purchase a few 1-on-1 sessions to learn basic movements before entering small group training.
- Do you have a lot of weight to lose? Meaning, does your body fat get in the way of daily living. If you have more than 100 pounds to lose, it might! It will affect your knees, back, and feet. You might want to consider a consultation before deciding ANYTHING! We will not offer you a service if we think it might discourage you or if it is inappropriate for you.
- Finances! With personal training, you can always benefit from learning, but small group training is a fraction of what personal training costs. However, we can create a package of both options.
- Do you like the camaraderie of others? Working out with others can push you beyond your limits! And, in our ego-free zone, you are safe to lift what you are comfortable lifting. You are not competing with your neighbor, but competing with yourself from last week. Heck, some of us even dance (and cuss a little) during class! We are a bunch of characters!
How do I get started with small group training?
There are several ways to get started:
- Email us (my personal email is firstname.lastname@example.org) and set up a time to come in a check us out. You can come in to talk with the trainer or get a free consultation. Just let us know what you expect. I recommenced the free consultation. Why pass up a free personal training workout?
- Call us! You can always call (302) 513-9641 or text (302) 233-6133. Texting and email is the best way to reach me!
- Go straight to Free Start Day and choose exactly the day and time you’d like to get started! Please be sure to fill out the online waiver BEFORE arriving! I only recommend doing this is you are confident you can jump into small group training.
- Drop in during our business hours. We do apologize ahead of time if we cannot focus our attention on you. If we are teaching a class, our focus is on our members. Please note: Our summer hours have changed.
What is the price of personal training?
I highly recommend you either talk with the trainer over the phone or come in for a consult and a free personal training workout. If you are getting an idea of how much we cost, in general, I will tell you it’s around $30-$40 per half hour and $55-$65 per hour. You most likely will not need an entire hour session. These prices are averages based on the amount you purchase and the frequency you attend each session. Most people need at least 2 sessions per week.
Not knowing your availability, I cannot guarantee a day or time, but am willing to work with your schedule. However, we are closed on Sundays. Unlike big box gyms, with E-volve Fitness Studio, your sessions are, indeed, private. We also do not have membership fees or dues.
I have small group training, which is great if you like to work out with other women or are on a budget. Prices are around $129-189 per month. Some people get a combination of both small and private training to experience both. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. If you are really out of shape or have never performed any strength activities, I would start with private. Otherwise, small group might be the way to go!
And, no, I do not have standard personal training packages. I create my packages based on the individual, period. My #1 goal is to improve your health and quality of life. I want to get you fit and in shape! Losing weight and helping you feel sexy, win a race, improve your confidence, is all a by-product.
Do you offer nutrition?
Nutrition and fitness is like peanut butter and jelly. You can’t have one without the other, right? Even if you do not overeat, you may not have proper nutrition. Have you ever seen a skinny-fat person? It’s someone who is thin and flabby. Yea, I’d take fit-fat, any day.
The number #1 issue we see in here is our women do not eat enough protein! Some eat too little during the week, then overeat on high carb/ high fat food on the weekend, but no protein. Our goal is to get you to start making better choices. Start eating healthier, one meal at a time.
The gym I go to costs less. How are you all different?
We are not a gym. We are a small group training and personal training studio. Yes, you are more than welcome to come in during the times we are open and use the weights, but that is not our purpose.
You may pay $40 to go to a gym, but:
- Are you getting pushed to your maximum potential?
- Who’s designing your programs? You or your friend who “knows a lot” about fitness?
- Do you feel welcome when you walk in the doors? Do you feel like you’re a part of a community?
- Are you getting stronger, feeling more confident, losing bodyfat, feeling sexier?
- Is you posture improving?
- Are you learning about exercise and how to lift?
- Do you feel like your trainer actually cares about you?
- Do you feel like you are in a “meat market” or are you comfortable to cuss, fart, and laugh so hard you snort?
- Are you even going to your gym? Do they notice?
Now do you understand the difference?